Team-DT is a Chartered Accountancy Practice with a difference, based in converted barns in a lovely rural setting in Wiltshire, just outside of Swindon, we have the pleasure to support over 2500 businesses. We specialise in supporting franchise networks, which accounts for roughly 75% of our partnered businesses, covering a myriad of sectors across the entire UK.
d&t offers businesses something few other firms can, with the ability to write business plans, broker finance agreements and complete core compliance with HMRC, d&t can support our Partners (Clients) through every step of their business. We strongly believe in providing the utmost Partner satisfaction and are looking for the right individuals to become part of the team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Accounts Production Assistant who has experience working in practice! The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the senior accountants/relationship managers in delivering excellence throughout all our services.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of:
o Annual financial statements
o Manage Accounts
o Quarterly VAT Returns
o Personal Tax and Partnership Returns
o Business tax computations and CT600s
- Bookkeeping for Partners using cloud accounting software (primarily Xero and QuickBooks)
- Maintain high levels of support for all Partners via clear communication either on the phone or via email when this is not possible
- The ability to effectively manage time, prioritise urgent work and hit weekly targets
- Maintain a professional working relationship with both partners and the other staff members
Requirement and experience
- 1-2 years’ practice experience desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Xero and QuickBooks Online
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability and confidence to speak to Partners
- Understand the needs of both internal and external Partners, empathising with their pains and providing effective solutions to their problems
- Work well in a team, independently and on a remote basis